Thursday, November 23, 2006

Calling All Cameraphiles

I know for a fact that the people who check this blog once in a blue moon have awfully pretty faces, and I'm writing to offer you an opportunity to give that pretty face of yours some more exposure! I'm supposed to make a follow-up video to the awesome Mustard Seed event last weekend, and I'd love to interview you about your experience and what you got out of it. Optimistically, I'd like to get the footage mostly this weekend, so if there was a bit of time that you could set aside to give me a blurb about your time at the Mustard Seed, I'd appreciate it very much. I promise that appearing before Einstein the video camera will not take your soul away, and as the saying goes, any publicity is good publicity. Please give me a shout if you'd like to say a few words; otherwise I'll have to pester all you C&Cers into appearing on camera! In other church-related news, our Christmas choir is singing our first song this weekend in the first two services on Sunday. I'm immensely excited, especially because we're singing our favourite piece this Sunday, and my mom will be joining us on the piano with her accompanying "orchestra." Plus, I'm wearing a skirt to church to dress up for the occasion, and skirts are kind of fantastic. My final revelation to impart to you is that my feet are seemingly frostbitten after walking to ABC Head Start today. The kids still made the frostbite worth it, though. Children are the greatest.

No comments: