Monday, October 09, 2006

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow
















It might snow tomorrow. I'm terribly excited. Wear your snow socks/touques/mittens in order to bring on the flurries. Otherwise I won't be your friend. Or at least not a very forgiving friend.

P.S. In no way is my belief that wearing snow clothes will bring about flurries superstitious. It's kind of like praying through your clothing...

P.P.S. This weekend has been a true blessing. I was challenged by Pastor Blaine's words, and have so much to be grateful for. I am seriously undeserving of my selfless, brilliant, thoughtful, hilarious, and inspiring family. My uncle Tim had me laughing to the point of tears repeatedly last night. Good conversation and food have plentiful over the past few days, and my annoyance with having to do mounds of homework is fading ever-so slowly. I hope that you all had rich times of fellowship and thanksgiving as well! I lurve Thanksgiving.

P.P.P.S. Sociology explores some of my favourite areas of contemplation, but it takes the substance and complexity out of these topics. Studying for my Soc 300 exam is proving to be tedious, to say the least.

P.P.P.P.S. YouTube is evidently far more entertaining hockey (Flames 2, Oilers 1) and football (Argos 28, Eskies 23) combined (Other Team 30, Edmonton 24). That's pretty tragic.

P.P.P.P.P.S. I am done with the postscripts (for now); I concede that five may be excessive. Sorry. It was fun though.

No comments: