Sunday, September 17, 2006

Photos of My Fantabulous Trip
















Alrighty friends, I've decided to post my pictures on Facebook instead of Blogger, Flickr, or some other site because it takes way less time to use this rather lovely creation of Mark Zuckerberg. I can even multi-task and dance while watching photos upload, because I can upload in chunks larger than six photos. Soooo, below are the links to the seven photo albums (don't skip any if you look; they all are kind of special to me, and come along with loads of stories). There are way more where they came from, and I still need to get Nicole's quadrople digit collection of pictures, but these ones are enough to bore you to death, I suspect. I'll subject you to a slide show with stories and food if you so desire; it would be kind of sadistic of me to force you into such a thing, but I would enjoy it immensely. Hope you enjoy les photos!

Pictures

No comments: