Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Blog Is Back

So this is just a quick note, or a preamble to a blog from Saturday night that wasn’t put up on Saturday night due to the fact I was unable to post it due to Blogger troubles. I’ve added pictures from Sunday, albeit mainly ones that Jess took of me on a walk since she has become vain and only permits me to photograph her when wearing a sombrero and receiving moral support from Steve. Since Saturday, I’ve eaten two delicious burritos, done some extraordinarily dreary studying, come close to a Bertuzzi-style act of aggression over the Oilers’ embarrassing loss to the horrible Canucks, and watched my first non-DVD episode of “Family Guy.” Not a highly eventful week so far, but school tends to limit the number of events in my life, and it will continue to do so for another month. But summer is fast approaching! Never fear, my friends, soon we will be experiencing the fabulous joys of April showers, tulips, and all other hackneyed spring enchantments.

1 comment:

Aarekaz said...

Cool face, keep looking. Already saved too... (",)